Grateful Dead Live at Cal Expo on 1991-08-13
- Grateful Dead
- DeadLists Project
Picasso Moon, Sugaree, West L.A. Fadeaway, Candyman, Memphis Blues, High Time, Let It Grow
Foolish Heart-> Saint Of Circumstance-> Eyes Of The World-> Drums-> Jam-> All Along The Watchtower-> Black Peter-> Sugar Magnolia, E: Black Muddy River
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Foolish Heart ->|
|All Along The Watchtower ->|
|Black Peter ->|
|Black Muddy River|
- Rob, using the B&Ks, got busted after High Time. Like a true pro, however, he retained the partial tape, so there is some filler from set 1. Much like the story from 12-27-90, we realized between sets that we had enough gear left to assemble an emergency rig. It was Pete Oshman's equipment he'd brought as back up. So the set up happened in the OTS, just behind the board, and just before the band came on stage we were making our way back to the sweet spot. No stand was used due to security risk, and Rob couldn't be around the mics, so I hand held. Not the most fun way to see a show. Boy were we obsessed. [aka Deadicated]. - John.
- Misery loves company. I did these shows the other not the most fun way, on crutches.
- The low end is Philicious.
- Good morning Mr Benson I see you're doing well.
- Phil is tremendous throughout, but hold onto your hat coming out of Space.
- 2017-04-29 21:38:53
- master DAT > Tascam DA20 Mark II DAT > Roland SRC-2 sample rate/format converter (from SPDIF to Optical) > Mac Mini > Audacity 3.0 at 48K > Wave; Joe Noel T,F & P: Wave > Audacity > track/label > export multiple > flac 16/48; Checksum & tags created in xACT
- Sacramento, CA
- Run time
- <b>flac16/48kHz</b>; 1st set [partial]: B&K 4011's 110 degrees ORTF with Schoeps t-bar > Mod Neumann PS > Panasonic SV255 with stand, recorded by Rob Darroch; 2nd set: Schoeps CMC34 110 degrees ORTF with Schoeps t-bat > Canare Cable > Tao Research PS > Pro-Link jumper cable > Panasonic SV255 hand held at 5'10" by John Ammons; John Ammons
- Taped by
- Rob Darroch & John Ammons
- Transferred by
- John Ammons and Joe Noel
- Cal Expo
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on